The spelling checker looks at the words in your archive against the primary lexicon in Office. The principle lexicon contains most basic words, however it probably wo exclude certain legitimate names, specialized terms, abbreviations, or specific upper casing. You can add words and unique upper casing to a custom lexicon to keep the spelling checker from hailing them as missteps. to install & activate office setup.
To know more about: mcafee activate click here.
Every custom word reference are overseen through the Custom Dictionaries discourse box, and any custom lexicons you need to utilize must be empowered (chosen) in this exchange box. Pursue these means to open the exchange box, and afterward pick a particular undertaking beneath.
Open the Custom Dictionaries exchange box
1. Open the sealing choices:
In most Office programs: Click File > Options > Proofing.
In Outlook: Click File > Options > Mail > Spelling and Autocorrect > Proofing.
In InfoPath: Click Home > Spelling > Check Spelling Options.
2. Ensure the Suggest from fundamental word reference just check box is cleared.
3. Snap Custom Dictionaries.
All word references are recorded here, with the default lexicon at the best.
Step by step instructions to Add, alter, or erase words in a custom lexicon
1. Open the Custom Dictionaries discourse enclose by following the means the Open the Custom Dictionaries exchange box segment, above.
2. Select the lexicon that you need to alter. Ensure you don’t clear the check box.
3. Snap Edit Word List.
4. Complete one of the accompanying:
To include a word, type it in the Word(s) box, and after that click Add.
To erase a word, select it in the Dictionary box, and after that click Delete.
To alter a word, erase it, and after that include it with the spelling you need.
To expel all words, click Delete all.